The Girl Behind the Book
Hi there! Thanks for visiting my site full of bookish things. I’ve been an avid reader my whole life and wanted share my love of books with the world. Here’s 10 random facts about me.
- When I travel I bring both a Kindle and real books so I never run out of material.
- I have a pretty eclectic reading taste.
- Football season really means reading season.
- I love buying used books because I think they tell a story.
- I’ve lived in the Denver Metro Area since 2008.
- I have two dogs. A Lab mix named Hank and a German Shepherd mix named Remy.
- I’m a plant mom too 😉
- I’ve been to 6 continents.
- Don’t ask me what my favorite book is because I can never pick one.
- Give me a book, some sunshine, and my dogs and I’m happy.
September was a great month of reading for me! I read a lot of 4 and 5 star books. Volume-wise, I read more than I usually do to so that’s a win in my book (you see what I did there). Below are my brief reviews for each. For full reviews, check out my other… Read more
★★★★★ “Every so often, life offers you a reset button. When it does, you need to press it as hard as you can.” Riley Sager, Lock Every Door I thought Final Girls was good, Locky Every Door by Riley Sager was just as good! Through all the twists and turns I was hooked on every… Read more
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.